Wednesday, April 11, 2007

7-1, Lack of Blogs and impending birth

Ahh blogesphere - I appreciate that I have been a pretty poor blogger over the past few months but things have been pretty hectic. I will not bore you with the details of what has occupied my waking hours and the wee small hours but a few highlights.

1) Birmingham - British Endocrine Society.
2) Glasgow - Diabetes UK.
3) First Draft of PhD finally finished.
4) Currently spending a month in ITU.
5) Some great gigs Arcade Fire (Glasgow 97/100), Kristin Hersch (83/100 Birmingham, 84/100 Glasgow review, review, review) and Faithless (63/100).
6) Blair Drummond Safari Park.

a number of people have echoed their frustration at my paucity and hence I will attempt to rectify this as soon as possible, Up and coming blogs will include Podcasts, Top 10 gigs, Films and an update on Laura, Hannah and Aaron and ...........................................................one who will arrive very very soon.

No comments: